The Women’s Art Collection is located at Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge on Huntingdon Road, close to Cambridge city centre. It is open every day between 10am and 6pm and free to visit. There is no need to pre-book your visit online.
You can borrow a self-guided tour from the Porters’ Lodge or see it online and are welcome to visit our current exhibition, What Lies Beneath: Women, Politics, Textiles.
Murray Edwards College
View the map from the Official University of Cambridge website.
Directions to Murray Edwards College
Arriving by Road
- From the M11, take junction 13 onto the A1303 towards Cambridge city centre.
- From the A14, take junction 31 onto the A1307 towards Cambridge city centre.
Arriving by Rail
- Cambridge train station is around 2 miles away from Murray Edwards College.
- There are regular trains from London, Birmingham and Norwich to Cambridge.
- There are regular buses during the day with stops outside the train station that will take you to the city centre. From St. Andrews Street, take the Citi 5 or Citi 6 bus to Murray Edwards. Buses run every 20 minutes.
Arriving by Bike
- Cambridge is one of the best places to cycle in the UK and has an extensive cycle network.
- Cycle parking is available by the tennis courts off Storey’s Way and close to the Porters’ Lodge off Huntingdon Road.
- For our visitors, parking is available in our car park, off Storey’s Way. If you are using a sat-nav, please use the postcode CB3 0DR/number 61.